Prohibited Items and Actions
- All mobile phones and other electronic accessories (cameras, walkmans, Discman, MP3s, IPODS etc) are prohibited from school.
- Under special circumstances if a student needs to be in possession of a mobile phone the students is to hand the phone to office staff before homeroom and collect it at the end of the day.
- Any such items, if lost or stolen, is the responsibility of the owner.
- In case a student needs to make an emergency phone call they must see their year coordinator.
- If a student is found in possession of these items, the item will be confiscated and the parents will have to collect from the school office.
- Chewing gum is prohibited. Students will receive a $50 fine if found chewing gum.
- Students are not to bring any weapon or replica weapon to school. (Specific items are listed under the relevant State legislation)
- Metal rulers, liquid paper and markers are prohibited at school. Confiscation of these items will take place and the appropriate consequence will incur.
Buying and Selling
- Students are not to engage in any kind of commercial activity while on school property, while at a school function or while wearing school uniform.
Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs
- These substances are prohibited from school at all times. They are not to be brought to school, consumed on the way to school or on the way home from school. The same applies to any school function that may be conducted outside of school hours. A strict line will be taken with any student who breaches this regulation.